Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Christmas Cards already!

Well, since it's July...it must be time to get started on my Christmas cards.  Right???
*********Edited to add*******
Ack!  I can't believe I created and posted my card making post to my personal blog, instead of to my card & crafting blog Procraftinaion.  Wow.  Oh well, I can't un-publish this post.
Hope you like the change of topic!
Here goes.

I know.  Most people don't want to think about anything to do with winter right now.  But, since I send out quite a few Christmas cards I HAVE to start early!

I got my inspiration for all of these cards from several cards designed by Maile Belles.  Her clean and simple, yet elegant style, always manages to inspire me.  Love her cards!
HERE is a link to her blog.
And HERE is a link to the post that inspired my first group set of cards.








These last 2 photos are closeups of some of the cards above.  Maybe you can see a bit better, the card stock layered triangles I added.

Next is a set of cards, all using the same Christmas tree die set and the same sentiment.  I just changed up the placement of the patterned papers on the trees.  I used a combo of score tape and foam tape to layer the sections of the tree, to add some dimension.



These cards were such fun to create!

Thanks so much for taking a look,


1 comment: